If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been an absentee blogger lately. As of this morning, we still have no internet access at home. To be totally honest, it’s been nice. Amazing what no internet will do for your down time! Life has been pretty peaceful, but I have missed this little blog and all of the comments you guys leave.
So here I am with this week’s White Trash Recipe…Pizza Rolls!
Recipe is courtesy of white trash recipes (a fitting blog title!)
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 can refrigerated pizza dough or bread sticks dough
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 package pepperoni (if you’re up for being slightly healthy, use turkey pepperoni)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Unroll pizza dough onto cookie sheet. Using pizza cutter cut dough in half lengthwise, then into quarters ( makes 8 squares)
3. Spread sauce on each square, leaving about 1/2 inch of the edges sauce free
4. Place 3-4 pepperonis on the middle of each square and add small handful of cheese to top off
5. Fold over dough squares and pinch the edges so everything is contained
6. For an added bonus brush melted butter over each roll and sprinkle seasonings on top
7. Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until golden brown