My new friend Anamaris over at Chef It Yourself bestowed me with the “honest scrap” award. As she says, “this one requires I share 10 things, honest-reality-based things I guess, about myself”.
One word: eek!
So here goes nothing.
1. i’ve been married for 3 years, but my husband and i have actually been together over 10 years.
2. i spend on average 10 hours a day on the computer. (only a portion of that is at work.)
3. even though i was born and raised in the south, i still don’t like college football.
4. but i enjoy a great tailgate and taking pictures of georgia football fans.
5. would love to spend a day photographing people that i don’t know. and my dogs.
6. think cemeteries are cool. not creepy. (have you checked out oakland cemetery?)
7. would like to incorporate the phrase “i want to go to there” into my everyday vernacular.
8. think that even though the job can be incredibly daunting at times, my cubemates make it all worthwhile.
9. talk like a sailor. (eek)
10. growing up considered myself a cat person, but after having spent the last 7 years with dogs, know for sure cats are bonkers and dogs kick ass.
And now I pass this onto you, my fellow bloggers:
Elisabeth at the hand that rocks the ladle because you have the best post titles ever. And you cook some amazing meals.
Brooke at shutterboo because you have taught me more about photography than you’ll ever know.
Terrah at mutts and such because a)you have the coolest name of any person i’ve ever met and b) what you do for dogs amazes me daily.
Blayne at this photographer’s life. your photos inspire me and push me to learn and learn and learn.
and my pops at big slack’s blog because my dad is the coolest guy i know. and he’s one of the most brilliant people i’ve ever had the privilege of knowing.
Thanks guys for pushing me to be a better writer, baker, blogger, photographer, and person.