Today, we gather with loved ones, hopefully incident free, to give thanks for all of the wonderful things we have in our lives.
My sister and I are currently avoiding work in the kitchen, or at least I am, and would love to share what we are most thankful for…
1.that you don’t judge me for using a dangling preposition.
2. for my dad saying, “shut up and drink your wine” on this glorious day.
3. For the most amazing pets I could ever hope to know.
4. For the fact that on Thanksgiving, it’s socially acceptable to start drinking at a completely inappropriate time of day.
5. For the best in-laws in the world.
6. For this guy, who no matter what, somehow manages to put up with me and all of the craziness I throw his way.
7. For friends like this girl who make me laugh….and laugh…and laugh.
9. For my parents…because they are the kickest-ass parents on the planet…and because my dad’s hair is glorious.
10. For all of you, my old friends, as well as my new internet friends. You inspire me everyday.
Here’s to having a Happy Thanksgiving.
Love to you all.