I won’t bore you with the gory details regarding my federal jury summons. I’ll just give you a quick summary of my day:
1. wake up at the crack of dawn
2. stress out to the point of minor panic attack
3. drive into the bowels of downtown Atlanta
4. have my bag searched
5. sit and wait. and wait. and wait
6. watch a video
7. go through roll call
8. listen for my name.
9. sit and wait. and wait. and wait.
10. wonder why my name was never called
11. sit and wait. and wait. and wait.
12. find out the automated phone system screwed up
13. GO HOME
And after going through all of that I have one thing to say…